9. Make a Periodically List of Goals:


One of my favorite things to do  once every two months or 6 months is to make  a list of goals I need to achieve. Why do I like to do this? Hear are a few reasons below:


1) It helps to remain focused for we have so many things to get done in our daily life, that we tend to forget our goals, a list will remind us what is important to us and encourage us to try and fulfill them. 


2) It raises our self esteem by actually being able to fulfill the goals we set for ourselves  and gives one a sense  of pride for achieving them within the time frame that you set for yourself 


3) As you progress faster,  the list gives you something to look forward to, even if you are depressed it helps you to see beyond the gray cloud that blocks your belief and after one year you see how much you have accomplished.


Hear is a recommendation: Try dividing your time between different projects, if for instance you have three available hours, dedicate each hour to advancing yourself(an hour for investing/hobby/learning).


Your list of goals can include anything from changing your wardrobe to learning a new subject or changing different aspects in your personality-for exampale: From now on,  I will take things more lightly& joyfully.

Or from now on,  I will arrive at my appointments on time, I will be a person with integrity, my word= my honor.


I highly recommend this, by doing this I have advanced a lot in my personality.

Good luck!


P.S don't postpone until  tomorrow what you can achieve today, god is very big until tomorrow. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog